Friday, March 22, 2013

So Blessed

Well things seem to be going pretty well hubby just got back from another rotation and I just thank God that he made it home safely, and I would also like to thank God for my beautiful family as long as I have God and my family I will be happy. My boys are growing so fast Dj is teething he already has one tooth sprouted and another one coming in he's already 8mos seems just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital now he's crawling and almost walking Wow!! Nicholas is getting so big he's 2 now and he's learning so much and he's starting to talk really good of course some of it still sounds like gibberish but he's getting better working on potty training and he's even sleeping in a Big Boy bed now. What am I going to do with myself when they get bigger and don't need me as much anymore I have no idea. Well anyways my hubby finally got rid of that car he hated and got a new car that I love and he's doing well my sewing machine is on its way i'm so excited about finally getting to learn how to sew good and make my own clothes I can't wait. Thank you Jesus for the blessings you have bestowed on me and my family I love Jesus and I praise your name. Well that's all for now 
MUAH!! Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment