Monday, January 21, 2013

A lil insight on black butterfly goddess

Well since this is my first post on my blog I will make it kind of short, this is my very first time ever trying a blog so i'm not quite sure exactly what to do or say, so I will just start with a little info about myself My name is Ebony and I am 26, i'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have to little boys 2yrs and 6mos old and yes in case your wondering I do have my hands full haha my hubby is in the army so not only am I a stay at home mom i'm also an army wife well we are both new to the army lifestyle but we're adjusting we live on base in the middle of nowhere hahaha seriously it's like 30 mins from the nearest city but you know its not too bad here the key to staying sane in Fort Irwin is too stay as busy as possible haha well I don't mean to ramble but that's it for now until next time MUAH:kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment