Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Blah Day

Well good morning all, let me start off by saying I am so tired today so I already know today is going to be a sit down and relax day for me and the boys. I know this week coming up is going to be a long one I found out this morning hubby has to go into the field tomorrow morning he's leaving at 5 and he won't be back until next thursday I think unless they decide to change it a the last minute which happens often here anyways so it's going to be just me and my 2 boys I hate rotation so much it can be very hard on the wives and kids but on the upside it could be worse I would rather him go into the field for a week instead of being deployed for 6 months or longer so even though i'm sad and I will miss him i'm so thankful its just rotation and he will be in the field but he will still be on base technically somewhere far out in the dessert. Well you know what they say absence makes the heart grow fonder so a little bit of time apart every once in a while is not a bad thing and it makes you that much more thankful of what you have. Well anyways that's it for now MUAH: kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment